Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable autoconvert in Confluence Cloud?

Bruce Cannon December 26, 2016

I would like to elect to use the widget connector macro instead of having the editor autoconvert a link I enter.

Barring that, to have the ability, after auto-insertion, to edit the widget to display the text I pasted instead.  

Barring both of those preferred options, to disable autoconvert entirely and just manually insert the widget when I need it.  

Is any of these possible in Confluence Cloud?

3 answers

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2017

Hi Bruce,

My apologies, it was clearly a Friday when I answered....

You're correct, they can't be modified in the cloud version, but I believe that Atlassian can enable and disable them, so log a ticket with them and have a chat.  They've always been very helpful whenever I've needed them.

Bruce Cannon January 10, 2017

Great, I'll try writing them, thanks.

0 votes
Bruce Cannon January 7, 2017

Thank you for the suggestion, Rob.  But I think that only works on Server, that no modules can be disabled in Cloud.

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2017

Hi Bruce,

How to Turn Off Autoconvert - you're looking for the Autoconvert Widget Connector plugin module.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events