It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I create a personal space?

I've read the 'Getting Started' document on this topic, but I can't locate the button to create a personal space.

3 answers

1 vote
Ollie_Guan Community Leader Aug 19, 2019

Hi @Ian Ju ,

If you can't see the button to create a personal space through the method described by @Mohamed_Benziane , please contact the administrator to confirm whether the permissions for creating a personal space are assigned to you or your group in the global permissions.

TIM截图20190820140742.png

0 votes

Hello

You need to go to your profile, click on the picture in the right of the confluence header.

Click Add personnal space and hit create.

Make nobody can see your space : space tools (on the left) > permission, you will probably see the confluence user group

Uncheck the view permission for them.

Hope this helps

On the Confluence home page, you should be able to see "Create Space" on the top-left just below navigation. Click on it and you should get below pop-up where you can select "Personal Space":

personal_space.PNG

And make sure, permission has been granted to create personal space:

global_permissions.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

306 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you