How do I create a personal space?

Ian Ju
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 19, 2019

I've read the 'Getting Started' document on this topic, but I can't locate the button to create a personal space.

3 answers

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2019

Hi @Ian Ju ,

If you can't see the button to create a personal space through the method described by @Mohamed Benziane , please contact the administrator to confirm whether the permissions for creating a personal space are assigned to you or your group in the global permissions.

TIM截图20190820140742.png

0 votes
Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2019

On the Confluence home page, you should be able to see "Create Space" on the top-left just below navigation. Click on it and you should get below pop-up where you can select "Personal Space":

personal_space.PNG

And make sure, permission has been granted to create personal space:

global_permissions.PNG

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2019

Hello

You need to go to your profile, click on the picture in the right of the confluence header.

Click Add personnal space and hit create.

Make nobody can see your space : space tools (on the left) > permission, you will probably see the confluence user group

Uncheck the view permission for them.

Hope this helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events