How do I change to an older version of a plugin

Larry Larry July 20, 2011

I upgraded to the latest version of Advanced-search and found out that maxResults stopped working. All our searches now show 10 results only. I found it listed as a bug and the workaround is go back to the previous version. How do I do that? We're on Confluence 3.1

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2011

Azwan's answer is probably the simplest. Alternatively, download the specific plugin manually through your web browser from plugins.atlassian.com and then manually upload it to Confluence - it should overwrite the existing version. See http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Installing+a+Plugin#InstallingaPlugin-Uploadingyourownplugin.

The advantage of this approach is that it will work even if the version you want to downgrade to is not the version that is shipped by default with your version of Confluence.

1 vote
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2011

Try uninstall the plugin and restart Confluence. The bundled version should be loaded back into Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events