How do I add users to a team space?

Jackie Schay Cofield
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2018

Hello,

I was trying to add a new user to a page, and accidentally removed a row of users on the team space overview page. When I went into the permissions section, it looks like the users still have access but are just not visualizing on the overview page. How do I fix this? I want them listed as users on the team space overview page. 

1 answer

1 vote
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2018

Hi Jackie,

you can simply rebuild the team panel as it is only using built in macros. For the profile picture use the profile picture macro and the name is nothing more than a link with the email address of the user if I remember correctly. Put that in a table and you're good to go! :)

Best,

Max

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2018

Hey Jackie,

were you able to solve your problem with my answer? If yes, I'd appreciate it if you could accept my answer as solution (checkmark on the left hand side of my post)

Best, Max

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events