Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I publish pages for public viewing

Blanca Marie Amada April 19, 2022

Hi,

I am trying to create a knowledge base/pages where our customers/clients can access our published files without them logging in or creating an account.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2022

Hi @Blanca Marie Amada 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can enable anonymous access in your space which lets you share the content in it externally with anyone who might need it, inside or outside your organization. You can refer detailed steps in this documentation

To learn more about anonymous access, what exactly an anonymous user is, what happens when anonymous users have access to your site, and how to enable it for your site, see Share your site externally with anonymous access.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, @Kishan Sharma . This works!

Another concern that I found are the contents. I am integrating my Jira links and details on the page. But, they are not visible on the anonymous access. Is it possible to display them in text format (no links)?

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2022

Great that its working for you. You can try granting 'Browse Projects' permission in your Jira Project for "Anyone" Allowing anonymous access to your project to see if that works. 

This is a common ask from many users, and a suggestion has been raised already with Atlassian - JIRA Issue Macro should support Anonymous JIRA users which is currently in Gathering Interest status, I would suggest you to vote for it and watch it for further updates.

Thanks @Kishan Sharma ! Voted already. 

Like Kishan Sharma likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events