Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I hide who created or edited a page/space in Confluence Cloud?

Casey Elmore April 8, 2015

I am working on a knowledge base and do not want the who edited or changed what to be visible. 

I am using confluence cloud.

I did see a way to do it on layouts, but I do not have this option in the cloud. 

I did have an issue where something could be done, but I had to submit a ticket for it to be changed. I was just wondering if I can do this myself, I will have to submit a help ticket, or if can be done at all?

2 answers

0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2015

Hi Casey,

You may want to take a look at Instant Websites for Confluence Cloud. It will enable you to collaborate internally on the KB articles and publish the space to a fast, public, mobile responsive website. Get your customers the answers they seek sooner.

We use it for docs.arijea.com.

Cheers,
Nick Muldoon (@njm, +1 415 568 7064)
Arijea

0 votes
Paulo Junior
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2015

Hi Casey,

I'm afraid it's not possible to be done on Confluence Cloud, once it would require some customisation, leading us to a Restricted Function.

Kind Regards,

Paulo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events