How can I generate a contributors summary for a given date range? e.g. past week / month?

Pardis Beikzadeh June 11, 2021

I really like the Contributor Summary macro. I want to make 2 leaderboards using this for our team: 

1. All time contributors (this seems to be the default behavior)
  2. A "past week" or "past month" version. That way the leaderboard won't be skewed by seniority on the team. 

I couldn't figure out a quick way to do this. Please advise! 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2021

The standard macros that come with Confluence Cloud don't include this capability. I explored a few other related macros, but date ranges are not offered.

CONFCLOUD-14173 was created years ago to request this feature, but has since been closed (likely due to lack of votes). 

You could also vote for CONFSERVER-55051, which is oddly still open, but that is for the Server version of Confluence, not specific to Cloud.

If you feel strongly, vote for both, and comment on both asking for this in Jira Cloud. Voting is how we help Atlassian know what they should prioritize.

You could also check out the Atlassian Marketplace for apps that might provide this.

As a last resort, the Confluence REST API probably can produce this information, but you'll need a developer to build something custom to pull the data from the API.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events