How can I display attachments in a blog post since the latest release?

Charles Breton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2018

Drag & dropping images / screenshots / any attachments in blog posts is not supported anymore since your latest release.

They just appear as attachments to the page... which is a real pain in the ass. Visual items are core to how we use blog posts for daily communication. It's really terrible

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
kennyngkk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2018

Can you go into more detail on how are you attaching image to blog post? I have tested on our latest version 6.8.0 and I am not able to replicate the mention issue. 

blogpost.JPG

Charles Breton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2018

Issue was raised and resolved here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-59584

kennyngkk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2018

Great that this is resolved. I shall mark this as resolved for the next person who stumble in this post :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events