How can I disable the JIRA hyperlink in a filter results gadget in confluence ?

Wayne Bene February 26, 2016

I have a public facing confluence page that allows anonymous users to view it. I also want to display the results of a filter but not allow the anonymous users to click the issue and browse JIRA. Basically a static display that updates from JIRA. I have set the JIRA project permissions for browse to "everyone" so the filter works, but i dont want the hyperlinks back to JIRA.

4 answers

0 votes
Wayne Bene November 8, 2016

I never found a solution to this. For now I just post a screen shot on the confluence page as a report so that the image is static. I only need to update it weekly so its not a big deal for me. I would like to find a better solution though. Maybe with CSS ?

0 votes
Bram Jekel November 8, 2016

Same requirement here. Do you already have a solution?

0 votes
Wayne Bene February 27, 2016

image2016-2-27 14:9:16.png

Its the key and summary fields that link back to the JIRA issues when displaying a filter result on the confluence page.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2016

Can you post a screenshot of the links you're trying to get rid of? You'll probably just end up removing them with CSS or javascript unless you want to customize the add-on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events