How can I disable the JIRA hyperlink in a filter results gadget in confluence ?

I have a public facing confluence page that allows anonymous users to view it. I also want to display the results of a filter but not allow the anonymous users to click the issue and browse JIRA. Basically a static display that updates from JIRA. I have set the JIRA project permissions for browse to "everyone" so the filter works, but i dont want the hyperlinks back to JIRA.

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Steven Behnke Community Champion Feb 26, 2016

Can you post a screenshot of the links you're trying to get rid of? You'll probably just end up removing them with CSS or javascript unless you want to customize the add-on.

image2016-2-27 14:9:16.png

Its the key and summary fields that link back to the JIRA issues when displaying a filter result on the confluence page.

Same requirement here. Do you already have a solution?

I never found a solution to this. For now I just post a screen shot on the confluence page as a report so that the image is static. I only need to update it weekly so its not a big deal for me. I would like to find a better solution though. Maybe with CSS ?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

588 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you