How can I create a page from Create from template and not bring up editor?

Mark Pizarro October 5, 2018

I have a button that when clicked creates a page from a template but it always brings up the editor. I would like the page created without bringing up the editor.

2 answers

0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2018

Hi Mark,

With our Page Tree Creator App your requirement can be fulfilled. You can find it on the Marketplace and there is also a link to our example pages.

Regards,
Stephan (CEO of EPS Software Engineering AG, the vendor of the Page Tree Creator)

0 votes
Tobias Anstett (K15t)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2018

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately you can't create a page from a template without bringing up the editor.

However if you are a developer you might want to have a look at Blueprints which are basically 'coded' templates - these will allow you to skip the editor -> https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/confluence-blueprints/

Best, Tobias

Mark Pizarro October 8, 2018

Thanks, I'll look into blueprints.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events