How can I change the font size on my headings in the Confluence Expandable Section?

Trina Alcalan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2022

I'm updating a page and adding in expandable sections however the font size is in gray and really small.  How can I edit the font?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2022

@Trina Alcalan Welcome to Confluence Cloud!

In the Expand Macro the title font style cannot be changed or manipulated, only the text inside of the Expand itself - which can be any font/heading style.

The idea behind this design limitation is that the expand should be minimal on the page until a user chooses to open it to read the content.

Trina Alcalan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 24, 2022

Ugh.  Is this something that you guys will make available in the future?  The gray color is really hard to see.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

@Trina Alcalan unfortunately there are no plans at the moment to change the font color and style of the Expand Macro.

Please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future.

Thank you.

Shane Brand October 29, 2023

I was looking to change the heading / font style to be a bit larger too. 

Pity this cannot be done.

Like ashley_townsend likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events