It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hide the Create Button Edited

I would like to use a confluence space for documentation with public access. But granting anonymous users read-only-access to the space does not hide the Create button in the confluence header. Is there a way to hide the button?

{69C7AAC0-E280-428B-9EBA-6B585A063842}.png.jpg

1 answer

Hi @Lukas_Koch,

You could completely hide the Confluence UI and create a custom help center with my team's app, Scroll Viewport.

Maybe have a look at what you can do with it here: https://www.k15t.com/rock-the-docs/publishing/create-a-help-center-with-scroll-viewport

Hi @Matt Reiner _K15t_ ,

i'd really loved to use it. I have already seen the Scroll Viewport extension for Confluence and like it. But as i understand, it is not useable for the Confluence Cloud version right?

Like Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this

@Lukas_Koch

We're actually putting the final touches on Scroll Viewport Cloud right now. We hope to release it very soon. Register here to find out when it's ready: https://www.k15t.com/software/scroll-viewport/scroll-viewport-for-confluence-cloud
tenor-181663765.gif

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,466 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you