• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Hi, I overrided the CSS and made a mistake and now the Browse button dissappeared and I cannot get to the Administration Console to revert. Does someone know how to fix something like this?

Hi, I overrided the CSS and made a mistake and now the Browse button dissappeared and I cannot get to the Administration Console to revert. Does someone know how to fix something like this?

Karina Clemente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

Hi, I overrided the CSS and made a mistake and now the Browse button dissappeared and I cannot get to the Administration Console to revert. Does someone know how to fix something like this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

Hi Karina

If you want to access the Administration Console you may access by the URL:

<YourConfluenceURL>/admin/console.action

And if you need to change the Custom HTML/CSS to revert the process you may access:

<YourConfluenceURL>/admin/editcustomhtml.action

Hope it helps!

Karina Clemente
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2012

Hi Bruna, we restored a backup and re made the last updates but thank so much for your anwer. It is great info to have in case it happens again...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events