Hi,I have configured the applink of Jira in the confluence to create Jira issue by using the OAuth authentication.

ravi shanker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 8, 2014

I have configured the applink of Jira in the confluence to create Jira issue by using the OAuth authentication.
I have both Jira and confluence licensed version.

But when I am going to create the issue , I am getting below error .

Authentication failed!
An error occurred while trying to obtain an access token. For application link "Likwid_JIRA (87c2ce28-f116-3443-8b95-b722df96ad70) https://likwidjira-dev.nike.comcom.atlassian.applinks.application.jira.JiraApplicationTypeImpl@319499ef"
OAuth Problem Details
Failed to get token from service provider. Response status code is '503'

1 answer

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2014

Hi Ravi

In general, the 503 status explains the following:

The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay

In case you're running your applications behind a proxy, you may temporarily recreate the application link bypassing the proxy to see if it works. This approach usually help to isolate the root case of the problem.

Cheers

Systems Solution Lab July 22, 2020

Hi,

How can I bypass the proxy? I am also getting same error

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events