Help to change indexing language

Heigor Martins September 8, 2022

Hi!

I need help to make Portuguese - Brasil as indexing language. Actually, I'm unable to change from English during the message above:

Temporarily, currently only sysadmin can change indexing language and reindex all documents. Contact Atlassian Support if you need help.

Actually, I'm the sysadmin and still unable to change it. My account has a Standard plan which is why I am not able to contact the support team directly.

Tks

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

@Heigor Martins Welcome to the Atlassian community

Atlassian support will need to make this change for you.  Since you are on the free plan we will have to notify them in the community.  I will escalate it for you.  

Heigor Martins September 9, 2022

Thanks for your help, Brent!

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2022

Hi @Heigor Martins 

I have created an internal ticket with you, since we from Atlassian Support would need to make this change for you. 

I'm going to send you a message there, but please feel free to access the ticket JST-799706 and approve the data access for your site, so we can proceed with the indexing language to Portuguese there. :)

Cheers,
Jessica

Christian Schmidt January 19, 2023

have the same problem with changing the language to German. Can you help me out?

Like Яна Малаева likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events