Help, please! Why does my latest article has IN MODERATION status?

Olha Onofriichuk_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2022

Hi! Yesterday I posted an article. It was written and posted according to all the rules, but a few minutes later after it was posted It got "In moderation" status. It still be unpublished (invisible to community members), and has this "in moderation" status. What should I do now and how to fix this?

Thank you for your help in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

Hi @Olha Onofriichuk_SaaSJet 

Is this your first article? If so, these always go through moderation just to ensure that all of the rules have been obeyed, and would be reviewed by the Community Team soon

Olha Onofriichuk_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2022

@Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ Hi, thanks a lot for your answer! Yes, this is my first article, then I hope that everything will be ok and it will be published soon.

Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

No worries, in that case hopefully over the next few days (maybe early next week as it's a Friday) the article will be successfully published. I believe that once your first one is published without any issues, then your future articles will be published instantly

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events