Health Check Fail

Eugenio Calderon April 17, 2018

How to solve "Confluence has an enabled internal user directory, however its administrator account does not exist or is disabled"

1 answer

0 votes
Francesc Arbó
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2018

Hi @Eugenio Calderon,

check the following link to resolve your problem: Health Check: Internal Administrator User

Thanks @Francesc Arbó,

Yes, I checked that link. But is still unclear to me what to do. Because all the users seem to be created at the external directory by default.

Apologies, my question was a bit lousy.

Francesc Arbó
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2018

Hi @Eugenio Calderon,

according the error message, there's a problem with the admin account.

• Is your confluence linked to a Jira?
  • When you say "all the users  seem to be created at the external directory" is this external directory the Active Directory or is a Jira Directory?
  • Is this external directory before the internal user directory in the Users Directories list or it's placed after?

Thanks a lot for your help @Francesc Arbó,

Yes: Confluence is linked to JIRA. So users are created at JIRA directory and this one is listed before the Internal Directory.

So to create a user at the Internal Directory, should I move that directory to the first place, then create user and then move it down again?

Like Walter Justet likes this
Walter Justet April 16, 2019

were you able to solve this?

Like Eugenio Calderon likes this
Eugenio Calderon April 16, 2019

Unfortunately not. By myself at least. We moved the admin to an expert and I have no further access.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events