Heading text disappears in background color macro

Hank Hwang August 6, 2015

When I try to format the top line text as a heading in the background color macro the text disappears. But it works fine in other places. Why do I get this problem?

EDIT: As shown by the picture below, the GET and horizontal line are in the editor but missing in the preview

Screen Shot 2015-08-06 at 12.54.38 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2015

I notice that there is no scroll bar on the right, even though there is definitely more text than can be displayed.

What browser/version are you using?

I added a screenshot

I'm using Chrome 44.0.2403.130

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2015

Alright, I was able to replicate your problem in our cloud instance (though my scroll bar still shows), but it doesn't happen in our 5.7.4 server instance. I'm going to chalk this up to an issue with the latest version of Confluence, and you should probably create a bug ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events