Header in Page Properties Report macro - width adjustment

STWO January 17, 2020

Hi..

I´m really new to Confluence and just started testing the cloud version a little bit for my department.

One thing we are planing is a knowledge base for our data we generate..like a wiki.

I set up a Properties report from some small tables we have for different subproject. But unfortunately the reports width of the columns is not adjustable. So I have unreadable headers. Is there a way to change the widthUnbenannt.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2020

As you are using Cloud, there is no way to achieve this using out of the box functionality.

STWO January 19, 2020

Yes, it´s a cloud based solution. Would it be fixable in the local version? Is there a plugin you could recommend? This behavior plus the missing dictionaries for our tables would be a red flag for our wiki/knowledge base setup.

Thank you!

James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2020

Yes, in the server edition of Confluence you have greater freedom to change the styling (CSS). No plugins required.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events