HTTP Status 500

Franklin August 15, 2018

HTTP Status 500 - com.atlassian.spring.container.ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to find component: Error creating bean with name 'i18NBean' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.atlassian.confluence.util.i18n.I18NBean]: Factory method 'getI18NBean' threw exception; nested exception is java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedTransactionManager' defined in class path resource [databaseSubsystemContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedLocalSessionFactoryBean5' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: premature SessionFactory initialisation, Hibernate properties have not yet been persisted in confluence.cfg.xml

type Exception report

message com.atlassian.spring.container.ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to find component: Error creating bean with name 'i18NBean' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.atlassian.confluence.util.i18n.I18NBean]: Factory method 'getI18NBean' threw exception; nested exception is java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedTransactionManager' defined in class path resource [databaseSubsystemContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedLocalSessionFactoryBean5' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: premature SessionFactory initialisation, Hibernate properties have not yet been persisted in confluence.cfg.xml

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: com.atlassian.spring.container.ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to find component: Error creating bean with name 'i18NBean' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.atlassian.confluence.util.i18n.I18NBean]: Factory method 'getI18NBean' threw exception; nested exception is java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedTransactionManager' defined in class path resource [databaseSubsystemContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedLocalSessionFactoryBean5' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: premature SessionFactory initialisation, Hibernate properties have not yet been persisted in confluence.cfg.xml
	com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:149)
	com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.get(LazyReference.java:112)
	com.atlassian.confluence.security.websudo.MessagesDecoratorFilter.getI18NBean(MessagesDecoratorFilter.java:97)
	com.atlassian.confluence.security.websudo.MessagesDecoratorFilter.doFilter(MessagesDecoratorFilter.java:64)
	com.atlassian.core.filters.AbstractHttpFilter.doFilter(AbstractHttpFilter.java:31)
	com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.SiteMeshFilter.obtainContent(SiteMeshFilter.java:129)
	com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.SiteMeshFilter.doFilter(SiteMeshFilter.java:77)
	com.atlassian.confluence.util.profiling.ProfilingSiteMeshFilter.doFilter(ProfilingSiteMeshFilter.java:45)
	com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.IteratingFilterChain.doFilter(IteratingFilterChain.java:39)
	com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:70)
	com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:58)
	com.atlassian.confluence.jmx.JmxFilter.doFilter(JmxFilter.java:98)
	com.atlassian.confluence.cache.TransactionalCacheFactoryCleanupFilter.doFilter(TransactionalCacheFactoryCleanupFilter.java:22)
	com.atlassian.core.filters.AbstractHttpFilter.doFilter(AbstractHttpFilter.java:31)
	com.atlassian.core.filters.ServletContextThreadLocalFilter.doFilter(ServletContextThreadLocalFilter.java:21)
	com.atlassian.confluence.util.UserLoggingContextFilter.doFilter(UserLoggingContextFilter.java:32)
	com.atlassian.confluence.util.UserNameHeaderFilter.doFilter(UserNameHeaderFilter.java:25)
	com.atlassian.confluence.web.filter.MauEventFilter.doFilter(MauEventFilter.java:39)
	com.atlassian.confluence.util.UserThreadLocalFilter.doFilter(UserThreadLocalFilter.java:39)
	com.atlassian.confluence.web.filter.ConfluenceTimeoutFilter.doFilter(ConfluenceTimeoutFilter.java:57)
	com.atlassian.seraph.filter.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:88)
	com.atlassian.confluence.web.filter.ConfluenceSecurityFilter.doFilter(ConfluenceSecurityFilter.java:25)
	com.atlassian.confluence.web.filter.ThreadLocalCacheFilter.doFilter(ThreadLocalCacheFilter.java:25)
	com.atlassian.security.auth.trustedapps.filter.TrustedApplicationsFilter.doFilter(TrustedApplicationsFilter.java:103)

2 answers

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2018

@FranklinPlease Visit link here, Confluence failed to install  and follow  the  steps User: Petritis,  used to  resolve this  same  issue,  most likely  you have messed up  something  during  installation.

Best!

0 votes
Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2018

Did you restart confluence?

is this a new installation/upgrade?

Which version is this ?

What changes did you make?

Which user started confluence?root? ps -ef|grep confluence

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events