HTML Macro in Confluence

cindy ye September 11, 2014

I am already an administrator, know how to enable HTML Macro. The thing is I can't find HTML Macro in Manage Add-On. I did exactly as what was on the website. Changed the dropdown to systems, search for HTML Macro. There's no HTML Macro.

Another thing is when I want to install add-on from market place. I couldn't find the item from market place. And when I want to upload the add-on from my side. First I could not upload from my computer, and I tried to upload using a saved link online, I couldn't neither. The error message was like: "can't upload add-on xxx at this Confluence On-demand instance"

Can someone solve this?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
James Dellow September 11, 2014

This macro isn't available in Confluence Cloud (OnDemand). There are some macros that provide support for specific elements, like HTML tables.

However, you can use the Atlassian Connect framework to create your own simple content macro to achieve the same result.

0 votes
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2016

Hi Cindy,

We've created a HTML macro as part of our toolbox of useful Confluence Cloud macros. It lets you securely embed any custom HTML and JS into any Confluence page or blog.

Try it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1215202

Keen to know if it helps you out smile

Tim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events