HTML Macro at Confluence on demand

Glady Quek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 20, 2014

We are using Confluence on demand. We want to develop a page where we can subscribe to websites and receive news update.

To do that, I believe we will need to install required Macro to insert the HTML. However, it is not available on Confluence on demand.

Is there any other option to achieve the same result? or any "add-ons" we can buy to add into our current Confluence.

2 answers

0 votes
m@
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2014

Glady, the HTML macro isn't available on OnDemand at this stage. It may be possible to implement a secure OD version for a general HTML macro. It may also be easier to write a custom Connect addon to add your sign up page.

What is the nature of the HTML you need to include, can you give me an example?

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2014

Do you have the HTML Include macro in OnDemand? You could develop the page on another webserver and then iframe it into Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events