Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Drive Connector - Link-button to Google Drive disappeared

Anian Stäbler June 9, 2017

Hi,

We are currently not able to directly access documents for editing in Google Drive from Confluence. There used to be a button that appeared in the top right corner that allowed us to open a new tab with the relevant Google Doc or Spreadsheet. Now, this button has simply disappeared. 

Re-installing the add-on or deleting and connecting files with confluence didn't help.

Thanks for your help!

Anian

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2017

I found several add-ons for connecting Confluence Cloud with Google Drive. Please let me know which one you are using so I can try to reproduce the issue on my Cloud test instance.

Anian Stäbler June 13, 2017

Dear Ann,

Sorry for not being more specific - it is the Google Drive Connector by draw.io

Thanks for your help!

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2017

Thanks, I installed it. Is the pop-out button indicated by the pink arrow the button that is missing on your instance?

GoogleDocPop-out.png

Please let me know if you have tried multiple browsers. I tried Safari and Chrome and the button was there in both.

Hi Ann,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Exactly this button is what is currently missing. I usually use Chrome, so is this where the error occurred first place. I tested now Firefox as well and exactly same error occurs.

Best,

Anian

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
June 13, 2017

Thanks - that pretty much eliminates browser plugins as the issue.

I am afraid the next step is to open a ticket with Atlassian Cloud support at https://getsupport.atlassian.com.

Please let them know which plugin, what has been tried so far, and if possible, attach a screenshot of the missing button. 

Hi Ann, 

Will do. Once again thanks for your help.

Anian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events