Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gliffy error

quentin balohe April 15, 2022

Hello, i have a strange error, my teammate just installed gliphy and i cant access the diagram which he created, i have a grey screen and i have this error in the console:

Connect GasV3 catch Error: No ac/analytics

Maybe a permission issue, is someone already have experienced this sort of behavior?

Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 vote
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2022

Hi @quentin balohe welcome to Atlassian community.

Please be informed we haven't come across this error. But the only option I see at the moment is to reach out to support@gliffy.com

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2022

Support@gliffy.com is always ready to help! :)

Like G subramanyam likes this
1 vote
DJ April 15, 2022

Hi @quentin balohe

Make sure you have access to view/edit both the page and the attachments on that page.

The error you mention seems unrelated, so I am just suggesting something that has bit us over and over in the past (forgetting that attachment adding is restricted, even when the page is not).

Good luck!

DJ

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2022

This is a great recommendation. Thanks, DJ!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events