Gilly synchronization fails

Mikhail Sukmanov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2014

Hi,

We want to add a Gilly plugin (EduBrite) and have configured syncronization in wiki and in our microsite according to the Gilly instruction. However syncronization failed. We got the following API errors in a Gilly monitoring tab and we have no idea why. We would much appreciate if you could give us advice. API errors.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Ajay Upadhyaya November 14, 2014

Hi, to do the user-sync from Confluence, make sure you have an existing user with same username (as your current confluence username you are logged in with) in EduBrite LMS and that user has admin role in the LMS.

Reference is available in this article - http://support.edubrite.com/oltpublish/site/cms.do?view=gilly_usermgmt

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2014

Hi Michael,

I can see some Unauthorized errors in the screenshot. Could it be the some permission issue? I suggest to check the passwords and usernames in the plugin.

It should be a good idea to check with the plugin support if they know what could be happening.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events