Getting a "Unable to locate space with key : " message when trying to switch between Themebuilder themes

Devin Stronge
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 24, 2015

Whenever I attempt to switch a space's themebuilder theme I get the following error, "Unable to locate space with key : " and it applies the global theme to the space. Any ideas whats going on? This only happens on our production server and not our dev or test server (all three have the same Themebuilder and Confluence version). 

Some more info: Logs are throwing "getLayout Failed to locate layout:" - but the theme the error says is missing is not listed in Builder or in the Admin panel. Perhaps I need to remove some artifacts? 

Thanks! 

1 answer

2 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2015

Hello Devin,

Maybe you could try the solution described in this documentation. Or you can also could check the difference between the production and the dev instance. However, the doc will help you to see if there's a wrong theme set in those spaces.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events