Gadget list not displaying in Confluence

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2012

Hi,

we're running several Confluence instances but this error only occurs in one. When I try to display the "Confluence gadgets" windows only an empty windows pops up. We're running version 4.0.3 but have had the problem for some time.

By the way, we're using the Refined Wiki Original Theme.

Thanks for any answers

Cheers

Christian

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2012

Christian,

If you switch to a bundled theme does it work? If so, then it's an issue with Refined Wiki - you might want to make sure you're using the latest version and contact the devs if necessary.

Otherwise, are you able to access the plugin repository via Admin > Plugins > Search? If not, check your base URL matches the URL you're using to access Confluence.

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2012

Hi Michael,

I had already ruled out a mismatching Base URL (which caused problems in the past). Meanwhile I have updated Refined Wiki not giving any thoughts on the problem I mentioned here. When I read your answers, just out of interest I tried loading the gadget list and - it works...Must have been the latest release.

Thx anyway

Christian

Michael S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2012

My pleasure Christian, glad you got it solved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events