Forgot password, old mail address, not able to add a new admin

Lena Brunk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2021

Hi,

my team colleague forgot to change her mail address and was logged out of Conluence recently. Unfortunately, she also forgot her password and cannot restore it, since the activation code goes to her old mail address.

I've tried to invite her to our site by selecting "add people" and entering her new mail address - without success.

Has anyone else experienced something like this or knows what to do?

Thank you!

Lena

1 answer

0 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

Hi Lena,

Speak with support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/.

Cheers!

Lena Brunk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2021

Hi Joshua,

thanks for the quick answer!

I don't think I can contact the support, since we are working with the free version..:(

Cheers

Lena

Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

Hi Lena,

This is an Atlassian Access problem, not a Jira/Confluence problem. Please contact support instead of guessing. Cheers!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events