Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force spacing between macros?

Jan Dan November 18, 2019

Hi all. I have a problem with my page formatting - I have several expand macros to a page, and they are listed really closely together. I would like to add space between them. However, no matter how many spaces I put between them on the edit page, when I publish it, the line breaks do not appear. I have tried using enter, as well as shift+enter, and I cant seem to get it to work. Any suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
RM November 18, 2019

Something that's worked for me in the past on a server instance is to add a space, type a few characters, and save/publish the page. Then edit the page, delete the characters, but not the space (if possible), and save/publish.

Another option is using the Divider (i.e., horizonal line) available under the Macros dropdown. It automatically adds a space above and below. Of course, then you have a line....

For a server instance, if you have the (free) source editor macro, you could try adding paragraph tags (<p></p>) between each expand macro. I've only started using cloud recently, and haven't found a similar one.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events