Font Color of text in status macro

Ripudaman Nanda October 22, 2021

How do i set the color of Text in Status Macro. In the new version all my previous Status Macros and the fonts are same and so the readability is poor

1 answer

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Hi @Ripudaman Nanda Welcome to the Atlassian Community! For me, in my confluence cloud site, its working fine in new editor. Could you please share a screenshot to understand the issue better. 

You see the edit mode is on and i cannot read the text in the Status Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 17.32.44.png

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Hm yes, its not clear in your screenshot. For me its like this -

2021-10-22_17_49_55.png

Just to double confirm - you are using new editor or old ? and to rule out that its not browser specific issue, how does it appear in alternate browser ?

Hi, 

It was all ok with old editor till last week, and then we migrated. When i save the sheet it is like you have shown above, but when i am editing it is like how i uploaded.

I am using Chrome on Mac 

and new editor does not support Safari

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 22, 2021

Ah ok, thanks for confirming. It could be something to do with the migrated macro then. If you delete and try to recreate the status macros ? do you see the same behavior ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events