Exporting Confluence Pages To Excel

MYaroslavsky
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 21, 2022

Is there a way to export all my confluence pages into excel? I can see that the only options available are XML, HTML, and PDF, but there isn't excel. 

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

Hi @MYaroslavsky ,

pages can be exported in a standard format like xml, html and pdf. I don't understand the conversion from page content to excel. If you need to export a table within a page (it makes sense) you can use  the following app https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222158/table-exporter-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Fabio

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2022

@MYaroslavsky those are the only three options. You can however export to XML and there are plenty of XML converters that can help you move the data into Excel. 

Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events