Export Confluence as CHM?

forum question January 7, 2013

Is anyone using Confluence to automatically export to CHM?

How did you set it up?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Stefan Kleineikenscheidt _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2013

Just a quick info: Scroll PDF will not help directly, but

forum question January 13, 2013

Thanks for the note. How does the Scroll HTML export differ from the Confluence HTML export?

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

Hi,

one of the main advantages of the Scroll HTML export is the possibility to create templates for your exports. Besides you are able to set advanced export settings:

- Creating one HTML file for each page or one single large HTML file
- Display a TOC in your exported HTML
- export specific pages with labels
- define file naming

Cheers,

Nils

Jerry
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2017

Hi Nils Bier,

how I can define fiel naming in confluence?

I'm just getting into the system and would like to create a CHM file where you can access the chapters from outside, for example with HTMLhelper.

Can you help me?

Greetings,

Jerry

Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 28, 2017

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for reaching out.

In order to have context-sensitive help links, you'd need to use the page key functionality in Scroll Versions.

We've documented how this can be used in combination with our Scroll CHM Exporter in our docs. Please feel free to check out the page here.

Does that help?

Best,
Nils

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2013

Natively, no, but I seem to remember something about https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-pdf supporting it

forum question January 7, 2013

I just looked through their docs and I don't see any mention of it.

Thanks though

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events