Exapnd Macros not showing pretty in one page but is on others

David September 16, 2020

I somehow was able to make expand macros look really nice in my product page. I have a template that I created but for some reason it seems that when others try to replicate my macro, theirs pages don't format as "pretty". 

As you can see in my screen shots, the differences between to the two usages of Expand macros. 

The first, "prettier" version is mine. I am not sure how it came out this nice but I suspect there is something enables in the backend source that allows it to appear this way. 

mine.PNG

Versus the second version, below which uses the same type of Expand macro, however it does not look as nice.  For some reason, I am unable to replicate what I did above... Does anyone know how I can make the other Expand Macros look as nice as my original above? 

others.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2020

Hi @David can you share the pages in Edit mode? Maybe the Expand macro is inside of another macro? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events