Error when trying to move (re-order) a page in Confluence

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2018

Hello,

I'm not sure why I'm seeing this error when trying to move a page (with children pages) in Confluence (I'm using Cloud).  Anyone has experienced this before? Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 1.47.13 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2018

Carlos,

Where are you trying to move the page exactly? Do you have full permission to edit that page and where you are moving it?

Are there any orphaned children from the page in the Trash?

Regards

Shannon

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2018

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, I created the page, and I have permission to move and re-order other pages in the same space.  I'm not sure what made this case special. There were no orphaned children in the trash. is there anything else I can check?

Thanks,

Carlos

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2018

I'd like to check for you, but I wasn't able to find a Cloud instance associated with your email address.

To avoid posting your personal details on a public forum, do you mind if I create a Cloud Support ticket for you so we can find out what's happening here?

Regards,

Shannon

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2018

That would be great!  Thanks, Shannon.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 4, 2018

Thanks, Carlos!

I created that ticket for you and you should have received a message in your email.

Can you reply to that ticket with your Cloud URL and the page details? 

Regards,

Shannon

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2018

Thanks, Shannon! I responded to the email with the requested information.  I tried again and was able to make it work, so the problem is not blocking us anymore.  I'm curious why the issue happened, so if there is anything I can do to help with the troubleshooting, please let me know.  Otherwise, feel free to close the support ticket.

Carlos

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 5, 2018

Thank you, Carlos.

I closed the issue but if you do run into the issue again please let us know!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events