Error rendering macro 'detailssummary' : parameters should not be empty

Jack Cheng May 25, 2016

I kept getting this error when I use "Share on Confluence" button.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2016

You've got a macro that is missing its configuration on the page you're trying to share - check the body for broken macros.

Jack Cheng May 25, 2016

How do i do it?

This is the screenshot of my macro page.

image2016-5-25 20:20:59.png

Thanks.

Like Florian Edian likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2016

Ok, here, you're using the page-properties acro to pull in properties.  On the pages you've put the properties in, you have included another macro, which is broken.

You need to find the page that is using the macro and fix that.

Jack Cheng May 25, 2016

How do i find out the pages that included the macro that is broken?  I didn't do anything special.  All I did was to use the "Share on Confluence" button.  Here is the screen shots of my shared link page.

image2016-5-26 9:56:38.png

Thanks.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2016

Read the page you're trying to share and look at the page-properties macro it is using.  That will tell you what properties you need to search for.

Jack Cheng May 25, 2016

Sorry Nick.  i still don't quite understand what you mean by "read the page".

Anyway, the is the link i tried to share.  Does it mean I am missing "detailssummary" in my page properties?

image2016-5-26 16:20:44.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2016

No, it's the other way around - your page properties report appears to be pulling in a property that includes a badly configured detailssummary, although I can't see it in there.

Could you try temporarily removing all the page properties macros from your page and trying the share again?

Jack Cheng May 25, 2016

i got it.  Thanks a lot. it's fixed now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events