Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email -> New Confluence page

Al Stevens September 9, 2013

I am interested in this plugin which allows emails to create confluence records/pages - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/biz.artemissoftware.plugins.confluence.send-email-to-page but we use onDemand.

What are my options?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2013

Hi Al,

Your two options are to either migrate to a self-hosted instance or to convince the plugin developer to release a future version of their plugin using Atlassian Connect, (the news Plugins 3 format), for a future release of their plugin because then the plugin would be usable on the OnDemand platform. My personal recommendation would be to contact the plugin developer because Atlassian Connect is still very new and many plugin developers haven't converted their plugins yet, and I'm certain many OnDemand customers would like to use their plugins so I'd recommend always reaching out to the plugin developers and encouraging them to convert their plugins so they are compatible with OnDemand. The more requests they get, the more likely they are to prioritise it so that is what I would recommend ALL OnDemand customers do for plugins they would like to use!

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events