Email -> New Confluence page

I am interested in this plugin which allows emails to create confluence records/pages - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/biz.artemissoftware.plugins.confluence.send-email-to-page but we use onDemand.

What are my options?

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Al,

Your two options are to either migrate to a self-hosted instance or to convince the plugin developer to release a future version of their plugin using Atlassian Connect, (the news Plugins 3 format), for a future release of their plugin because then the plugin would be usable on the OnDemand platform. My personal recommendation would be to contact the plugin developer because Atlassian Connect is still very new and many plugin developers haven't converted their plugins yet, and I'm certain many OnDemand customers would like to use their plugins so I'd recommend always reaching out to the plugin developers and encouraging them to convert their plugins so they are compatible with OnDemand. The more requests they get, the more likely they are to prioritise it so that is what I would recommend ALL OnDemand customers do for plugins they would like to use!

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

380 views 21 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you