Edit Space setting "Features" / "Edit Sidebar"

Stefan Böhni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 25, 2024

I use several confluences. Yesterday I wanted to disable the whiteboards and database for a space, but when I opened the space settings I was suprised, that I could see two different space settings (see printscreen).

I've checked the permissions and also changed the plan from Free to Standard or Premium. Unfortunately, the problem persists.

Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 09.33.50.png

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

1 answer

0 votes
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2024

Hi @Stefan Böhni and welcome to the Community

I see the same thing across the three Confluences I work with.

In my personal (as in private, non company) Confluence, I see the 'edit sidebar' option.

In two others, which are a part of a large Atlassian org, I see 'features' in both irrespective of their respective pricing tiers.

My best guess is that it's

• either a UI representation of what's going on in the entire Atlassian org of which the sites are a part of
  • or just a slow rollout of UI changes 
Stefan Böhni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 25, 2024

Thank you for your prompt answer.

• In my personal Confluence, I see "Features".
  • In the Confluence of an association we have two sites: in one site, I see "Features" and in the other "Edit Sidebar)
  • In the Confluence of the company, which was created three month ago, I see "Edit Sidebar"

Maybe your second guess is right.

Like Kristian Klima likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events