E-Mail Notification with Check Box

Valerio Vallone
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 6, 2019

Hello Community,

is there any way to put an automated E-Mail notification after klicking on a check box?

Thx in advance

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2019

Valerio,

Do you mean you want to send out an email to someone once you completed a task?

Anyone who is owner of or is watching a page will receive a notification when a box is checked off.

There was a feature in the past to also email the creator of the task, but we will not be implementing that in the near future:

• CONFSERVER-43313 The user that created the task on a page should be notified even he/she is not watching

However, the Cloud version of this request is still open and has not been rejected yet:

• CONFCLOUD-43313 The user that created the task on a page should be notified even he/she is not watching

I would recommend commenting on the feature with your usage case, and let us know if you have any questions about that.

If this is not what you were looking for, please elaborate and I'll see if I can help you with it.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events