Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download attachments in bulk

Robin Larsson May 21, 2021

I have a lot of documents, attachments, that I wish to store locally on my computer. Is there a way to download them in bulk? For example, to have them compressed to a zip file and downloaded via the browser. We are talking 50+ attachments.

2 answers

0 votes
Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2021

You may use an Addon to manage attachments easily. 

I would like to recommend Attachments Manager for Confluence that allows download/delete attachments in bulk. 

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2021

Have you considered using the REST API to do it? I think it would be a good starting point in finding a solution.

Robin Larsson May 21, 2021

Thank you for the advise. There is another option than API?

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2021

Yes, you will need to find an app on Atlassian Marketplace

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events