Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Document approval workflow

I am new to Confluence and am trying to determine if it suits our demands.

I need to have an approval-workflow for documents.

That means that someone writes an e.g. specification document. When finished, he can't directly publish the document (or the changes he made to an existing document), but a few different people (e.g. project manager, Q and RA) review the document. Only after all  required people confirm the changes, the document is released with the changes.

How do I achieve that in Confluence?

Thanks!

R.

2 answers

Hi @Ralf Steinhäusser

The Comalla Document Management app will help you set up this kind of workflow and publishing restrictions.

Hi @Matt Reiner _K15t_ thanks for the recommendation! Appreciate it :)

@Ralf Steinhäusser it does sound like Comala Document Management could be an option for you to implement the approval workflow you require. You can trial the app for free from the Atlassian Marketplace.

You may also be interested in our webinars - both live and recorded that give a great introduction in to the app capabilities.

Finally, if you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly support team at https://support.comalatech.com.

All the best

James
Senior Product Manager

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🥓🙅🏻‍♀️ Meet-less May Badge!

Hello Confluence Community!  What if i told you that you could have a healthier life and be 100% meet-less? This month, we're promoting a healthy, balanced work diet with Confluence. (Read m...

617 views 4 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you