Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you know why I cannot access to Confluence?

Valeria Peralta Lugo June 8, 2021

Hello,

I'm trying to download a driver from Confluence, but it says that my account doesn't have access. 

Do you know why?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2021

Hard to say - you've told us "my account doesn't have access", but that could be paraphrasing all sorts of different error messages.

Could you tell us what you have clicked on (not the exact link, just a description of what in Confluence you've hit and what sort of page you are on - the attachments for a page for example, or a content page with a link to download on it), and what the actual error message is (again, no need for exact urls, just the words the error message says)

Valeria Peralta Lugo June 8, 2021

I was in a page from Altair, and there was a link for downloading an USB driver. So I made my account, and it appears that my mail doesn't have access to altairsemi.atlassian.net

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2021

Ok, you have to remember that this community is mostly here to talk about Atlassian because we use one or more Atlassian systems.  Most of us don't know what Altair might be (my first thought is one of the brightest stars in our sky).

But we can get you a bit further - you'll need to sign up for an accoun, ask the admins of altairsemi.atlassian.net to add you to their system, or ask the admins to make it anonymously accessible so you can grab the attachment without logging in.

Like Valeria Peralta Lugo likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events