Delete Page and Subpages plugin

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

Hello,

When will the Delete Page and Subpages plugin be available for V5.4.3 etc?

Cheers.

2 answers

0 votes
Stephan Sutter January 15, 2016

Hi,

We developed the Page Tree Creator Plugin for our purpose and noticed that we also need a way to delete the page trees (typing error, etc.).

So, check out our plugin. It is simple and save to use. Thanks to the  "Undo Time" and the additional "Page Tree Deletion" permission you can optimize the usability and the security.

Marketplace Link: Page Tree Eraser.

Regards,
Stephan

0 votes
salehparsa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

Hi Mick,

This is Andreas Flosdorf contact details (vendor of plugin). I think it's better you ask vendor as they haven't update this plugin since Confluence 4.1.5.

Regards,

Saleh

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2014

Saleh,

Thank you. The way of contacting shown with the plugin info was the Answers page. So I just followed that.

Cheers.

salehparsa
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2014

Hi Mick,

Check the page that I've linked to vendor's name. There is an email there that you can esaily contanct them for more information :-)

Cheers

Saleh

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2014

Yes, that might be true, but on the Support tab it says:

"Andreas Flosdorf supports Confluence Delete Page and Subpages. You can ask a support question via Atlassian Answers to get help."

So why would I look any further? :)

But thanks, I've emailed Andreas. :)

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2014

Unfortunately the email (info@javadoc-macro-plugin.flosdorf.net) was bounced back again, so I'm still no further forward. Thanks anyway.

salehparsa
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2014

Sorry to hear that Mick

Maybe you can find other people can suggest you some similar plugins here.

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2014

No worries. Hopefully he'll take a look at Answers soon and resolve the problem. :)

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 1, 2014

This gets better and better...

I've tried to contact the vendor by leaving a review on their marketplace page. Guess what? The review "can't be published because of an error."

This would be funny it wasn't such a waste of time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events