Dead link error while using "Space tools" on any space in cloud version of confluence

Saurav Banerjee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 4, 2017

Hi,

I have found that Space tools on every space in our cloud version is resulting in a 404 dead link error.

Please help

regards,saurav

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2017

Saurav,

Is this for your instance at s*****t.atlassian.net? I just tested it myself now but I was not able to replicate the problem.

Could you confirm the instance URL and let me know which spaces in which you've been able to replicate the problem?

Shannon

Saurav Banerjee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2017

Thanks Shannon, I went back after your response and shut down applications on my computer i wasn't using and it started to work. May have been something to do with memory issues with too many apps running.

cheers, saurav 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2017

Saurav,

Glad to hear you resolved it. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Take care and have a pleasant weekend.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events