Creating charts on Confluence

Dan Billingham January 3, 2023

Hi, 

We are slowly moving some reports over to Confluence from PowerPoint. Part of this involves creating some pie charts and line charts using data that is not on Confluence (these are pretty basic charts).

Having looked online and reading through some info am I correct in thinking I cannot just create a chart on Confluence like you would on PowerPoint (for example, simple pie chart with showing 5 dogs, 6 cats, and 7 rabbits) as you can only create charts based off data that is already in Confluence (like in a table on another page etc)?

Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2023

Hi @Dan Billingham ,

The standard Chart macro allows you to create graphs based on your tabular data. You have a table in Confluence, you can visualize it.

If you use any extensions, you'll be able to create charts based on, for example, csv/json attachments/urls. You may browse the Atlassian Marketplace for more suitable solutions.

Dan Billingham January 3, 2023

Thanks, 

So I am unable to create a chart unless the data is already available in a table on Confluence?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events