Creating a platform for different tasks so that people are able to inform how they have continued it

reetta.mallat June 16, 2021

I need a platform where I can create a task and then other people are able to inform what they have done to the task. So basically when I have an thing to do that everyone should know about, they can inform if they are able to fix something regarding that specific task. Also it would be important that we would be able to "close the task" so that people would understand that the task has been now done. 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2021

Hello Reetta and welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you're needing a proper way to track work/tasks and ensure everyone is updated on what's done or where the status currently is. Since you're at the evolution of needing more visibility I would suggest two products for this:
(Both have Free plans)

Both of these products integrate into Confluence and allow for easy visibility into task status and updates.

For Jira, Confluence has the Jira issues macro.

For Trello, Confluence has Use Trello and Confluence together 

I hope this information proves helpful as your expand your visibility into work in progress.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events