Create your personal space, missing "Add Personal Space..." from drop down.

Nadeem_Hassan January 10, 2022

Hi,

I'm following this text to create a personal space-

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-your-personal-space-777010869.html

Create your personal space

1. Choose your profile picture at the right side of the Confluence header
  2. Select Add Personal Space...

When I select the profile picture, I don't get option as in number 2 listed above. All I get is- "View Account", "View Requests", "Log Out".

Does my user profile not have this privilege, therefore not shown in options list in the drop down?

1 answer

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Nadeem_Hassan Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Could you please confirm which confluence cloud plan are you using ?
It is possible that your site-admins have disabled Personal Space permissions for user groups in Global Permissions. In that case you won't be able to create personal space and reach out to your site-admins for help. Let us know if that's the case.

Nadeem_Hassan January 10, 2022

Hi K,

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm just going through the new starter check list, posted here-

https://dsdmoj.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CPO/pages/1499005453/PCUAM+New+Hire+Checklist

Any idea who the site admin might be for "dsdmoj.atlassian.net"

Thanks.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Hi Nadeem,

We as community members won't be able to help you to find out site admins since we don't have access to check that. You can probably ask your colleagues around who might be aware of who they are OR you can raise a support ticket with Atlassian Support who can you help you with this.

Nadeem_Hassan January 11, 2022

Hi Kishan,

I'm sorted now thanks.

Like Kishan Sharma likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2022

Hi Nadeem, good to know that it's sorted for you. You can add an answer with the solution and accept the answer, so that it might help others facing similar issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events