You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
My Requirement is
- Create a dynamic table (static header and dynamic value in the table)
- The table can automatically retrieve the value from the page which has same header
- In the page , I created a nice layout to display 5 values for A B C D E
- In the table, I have 5 Columns for A B C D E
- Every time I change the value, it will automatically synced in the table
Hi @candace xien,
I can suggest using the standard Confluence macros – Page Properties/Page Properties Report. You’ll be able to create one-row tables with the same headers on your “slave” pages and collect these tables automatically on your “master” page.
When you change data in your source mini-tables, the information in the big combined report is automatically updated.
If you need to collect multiple-row tables into one big report, you may use our app – Table Filter and Charts for Confluence. Its Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros will do the trick.