Create a page templates

1GT Tech
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 7, 2017

Hello! My problem:

I did a page templates, and I use a macros "create from template", but I want to give a name page like - "Name page" + "Some text".

I can use this form - @spaceName, @currentDate, but I need also use, for example, - @pageName. Confluence dosent understand me. How can I address to page?

Sorry for my english:)

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2017

I'm afraid the only three shortcuts available are spaceName, currentDate and spaceKey

There might be another way to get something with this though - can you explain what you're trying to do with the name of the page and the "some text"?

1GT Tech
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 7, 2017

I have structure:

• Page1
    • Page2

And at "Page2" I want to create a page from  macros "create from template". And I want to give the page a title "Page2 - Document", but I need to specify this in a macro5a2c0f2943

EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2017

Hi,

Maybe our Page Tree Creator (commercial Add-on for Server) could help solving your problem.

Check out our Live Examples (no registration required).

Regards,
Stephan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events