Create a global template

홍현종_SRE팀_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 10, 2024

Dear,

I have som question about create a template.

I want to customize and use the existing template of meeting notes.

If u edit existing meeting notes, the date and participants will appear as shown below.

1. Date -> currentDateLozenge (new variable)

2. participants -> documentOwner (new variable)

If i copy and paste this part, it doesnt apply the same 

Then,

Q1. How do I enable automatic dates and documentOwner, such as meeting notes, to be added to a new template?

Q2. When editing an existing template(meeting notes), can I save it under a different name so that the existing template(meeting notes) is maintained and an additional one is created?

1 answer

0 votes
Bhanu KN
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2024

Hi @홍현종_SRE팀_ ,

How about you create a page from the meeting notes template, make the needed modifications, and make the page read-only to all the users? You can achieve it using Page restrictions.

They can create a copy of that page (instead of editing it) every time they want to add meeting notes. 

You could build a global page template that can be used across the site but, I don't think you have an option to create a copy of system page blueprints. You will have to build it from scratch.

Let me know if this helps:)

Regards,

Bhanu

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders