Create JIRA issue in Confluence

Tobias Weber May 21, 2014

I have Confluence v5.5 connected to JIRA v6.1.3. I want to create a new JIRA issue via Create Issues pop-up within the wiki. But I receive a Note like: "You do not have permission to access any projects in ..." But as an JIRA and Confluence admin I can watch, edit, etc. everything in the project in JIRA. What setting has to be changed to be able to create a JIRA issue on that way?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2014

Hi Tobias,

Do you have configured your application link to use trusted communication?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Setting+Up+Trusted+Communication+between+JIRA+and+Confluence

Best regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

thanks for your help.

Yes meanwhile completely. The Trusted Application as well as OAuth. The JIRA login pops quickly for a second and afterwards the same message again. No progress so far.

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2014

Did you try removing the application links completely and recreating them?

Do you get any errors in you JIRA or Confluence log file?

Can you use the JIRA Issue macro to create a new issue in JIRA from Confluence, or does this also fail?

Best regards,

Peter

Thanks Peter,

your 3rd question was the best. It did not work. But now it works well. The reason somehow was up to the configuration. Removing them and recreating new. That worked out for me.

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2014

I'm glad you fixed the problem :)

0 votes
Tobias Weber May 27, 2014

problem fixed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events