Create JIRA issue in Confluence

I have Confluence v5.5 connected to JIRA v6.1.3. I want to create a new JIRA issue via Create Issues pop-up within the wiki. But I receive a Note like: "You do not have permission to access any projects in ..." But as an JIRA and Confluence admin I can watch, edit, etc. everything in the project in JIRA. What setting has to be changed to be able to create a JIRA issue on that way?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Tobias,

Do you have configured your application link to use trusted communication?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Setting+Up+Trusted+Communication+between+JIRA+and+Confluence

Best regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

thanks for your help.

Yes meanwhile completely. The Trusted Application as well as OAuth. The JIRA login pops quickly for a second and afterwards the same message again. No progress so far.

Did you try removing the application links completely and recreating them?

Do you get any errors in you JIRA or Confluence log file?

Can you use the JIRA Issue macro to create a new issue in JIRA from Confluence, or does this also fail?

Best regards,

Peter

Thanks Peter,

your 3rd question was the best. It did not work. But now it works well. The reason somehow was up to the configuration. Removing them and recreating new. That worked out for me.

I'm glad you fixed the problem :)

problem fixed.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence Cloud

Happy holidays from our team to yours!

Hi Community!  2018 was filled with changes for our team, both big and small, and we've taken a lot of time to both celebrate our wins and recognize areas of improvement. One thing that we're a...

101 views 1 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you